Quick battle maps

rss334

Hello everyone, is it the case there are really only 17 maps for download for Red Thunder or am just looking in the wrong place under the repository?   Seems when I checked months ago there were more, maybe I'm mistaken.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

OK got excited a little too early I think , I thought there were an addition 200+ map but then realized the QB maps are all based on the 20-30 from in game it seems.   Nice site though and good content, I do see the other maps options where there were 25 listed.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

This module will indeed fill the maps (and QB maps) out. I’ll say what I can.

Have a look at Aachen (all maps), Stavelot, Noville, Nijmegen, Elst, Ortona, and about half a dozen other CM big maps through other CM titles to see what I bring. MarkEzra is the master of the QB AI plan, and with the other guys kicking stuff in....there will be maps.

Steve also released 2 screenshots that show partials of two of the maps for the module. So, the maps are indeed going to be rounded out.

When the time comes on this module to get the gogogo, and I have the OK, we can give you guys the final list, from which QB maps are made (plus there are generally others that are from scratch QB maps of a smaller size than the masssive ones). And the big maps will of course be included for people to chop up themselves for their own scenarios.

Edited by benpark