Change morale of units in a campaign?

Good morning everybody 

Since engine 4 uppgrade. Troopps have been a little bit to easy to panic, with artillery. In scenarios i compensate for that, by gong in to the editor and raise their morale a bit. Then save with a 1 in the end, so i know its the edited scenario.I think it works quite ok.

But to the question. Is there a possibility to do the same for certain missions in the campaigns? It has become to easy to panic the enemy of in some missions, i think.

7 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Good morning everybody 

Since engine 4 uppgrade. Troopps have been a little bit to easy to panic, with artillery. In scenarios i compensate for that, by gong in to the editor and raise their morale a bit. Then save with a 1 in the end, so i know its the edited scenario.I think it works quite ok.

But to the question. Is there a possibility to do the same for certain missions in the campaigns? It has become to easy to panic the enemy of in some missions, i think.

This is probably a good work around until the 4.0 behavior is tweaked some.  I think it should also be possible to do this "morale raise" work-around in campaigns also.  A campaign designer like @George MC would have a better understanding if it would work and how to do it.  I just tagged him so maybe he will stop by and give his opinion. 

23 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Good morning everybody 

Cheers for the tag @MOS:96B2P

Re the question above - I'm not sure whether you are asking if you can modify the morale levels for individual missions in an existing campaign (in which case no - you'd have to have the decompiled campaign i.e. all the component missions and the core units files to do this); or whether when designing a mission within a campaign you can tweak the core units "normal" morale state for specific missions? In which case yes.

So in short you cannot modify any aspect of any missions within an already compiled campaign. 

• 3 months later...
On 8.8.2017 at 9:29 AM, Armorgunner said:

Good morning everybody 

There is a Campaign editor 'CM Universal Utility' (alpha) here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9sroq6vhlm3fza6/AADPnV9WTXH9ifqpAw6Slszea?dl=0

Just and fyi for Armorgunner and anyone else who wants to modify morale in campaigns; morale DOES NOT effect the current fleeing behavior seen in v4. A unit with maximum morale/training/leadership and a unit with the worst morale/training/leadership react the same to artillery. All flee at the first round that lands near enough to them. If you want to see the topic discussed at length, as well as a video presentation of the issue, check out this thread: