p b e m pllss

• 2 weeks later...

idk. @Pericles WTF is with me? whats " unnerving about it?" theres an ignore function or you could just not be a twat and ignore my posts and not reply?

not that it matters when someone registered but ive been on theae boards since 99. u registered in 2016. go play grammar police somewhere else. seriously if my phone keyboard isnt working right and i work with my hands for a living in that I dont have comp access until night time what the fu*k do u care. then again what arw the odds u even know what im talking about pretty good chance your just another yuppie @$$hole who has endless funds to spend and goes to work in some corporate ivory tower where he can play grammar nazi CM edition whilst collecting a salary.

do please inform me if you live near boston ma

Edited by Sublime

*classic example foot in mouf FiM syndrome in action watch closely*

(here our strikingly handsome protagnist typed on his cell..the disel of the ancisnt mbta bus in Revere, MA angrily groans and growls over the Rage Against the Machine the song on the playlsit now. just ****dd to horrorcore changing it but i digresss..) yeah i overreacted a bit. (ok ready open up ) still man whats it to you?(foot firmly in mouth)

Edited by Sublime

I just became aware of this post.

Sublime, I'm glad you understand your reaction is out of line.  I'm sure there's lots of people on this Forum with crappy hardware, little money, and manual labor jobs.  Yet they somehow manage to type a decent post.  Often in a language that isn't even native to them.  Therefore, it is not unreasonable to expect you to be able to maintain that standard.  Even if you are from Rahveeah :D

Grammar exists for a reason... so we can communicate effectively.  The more grammar is dispensed with, the less well we can communicate.  If everybody typed in a way that even a native speaker has a really tough time figuring out what is being said, guess what I'd do?  Shut down the Forum because it wouldn't be worth paying the monthly charges to keep it up.

My advice is to type less and type more accurately.  Better to get across a simple concept clearly than a complex concept poorly.

Locking this one now.

Steve