What do the circles in the HUD do?

"Instant Commands":

The green one HALTS units but they retain all Commands.  Clicking on it again and they RESUME. 

Middle one CANCELS all orders.

The red one on the right cancels all orders and makes the unit take cover - EVADE. 

When all else fails, try reading the manual?

Edited by Erwin

Thanks Erwin.

59 minutes ago, Erwin said:

When all else fails, try reading the manual?

I skimmed through what I thought were the relevant sections of the 132 page manual and could not find it. I must have missed it. The image I posted is from the page I thought it would be on. Do you have a page you can point me to?

53 minutes ago, butler69 said:

Green one is pause, middle circle is cancel orders, far right is cancel and run to wherever the AI decides to go (you can drag the movement line to where you want them to go).

Thanks, these sound more useful for real time games. Is that correct? I play pretty much exclusively turn based.

Edited by gpbmike

4 minutes ago, gpbmike said:

Thanks Erwin.

I skimmed through what I thought were the relevant sections of the 132 page manual and could not find it. I must have missed it. The image I posted is from the page I thought it would be on. Do you have a page you can point me to?

Thanks, these sound more useful for real time games. Is that correct? I play pretty much exclusively turn based.

I do use the cancel one in WeGo pretty frequently   Once in a great while evade can be very useful. 

Game engine manual is about across-the-board game mechanics & controls. Now that you mention it, its been a very long time since I've clicked on the common game engine manual. I'm always popping into to check something on the theatre manual but game engine manual goes unused. Its easy to forget that its there.

Edited by MikeyD