Sign in to follow this  
dw

Upgrading to 4.0

I just purchased the 4.0 MacOS upgrade - big bundle and am about to update CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, and CMFB. I have all the adds-ons to all the games and have CMBN and CMFI up through version 3. 

I just want to check the process before beginning. It looks a though for each game I update, I start the game, then put in the code for the 4.0 upgrade, and then quit. I start the game activation script in the appropriate game documents subfolder and enter the registration code for each item. 

For CMRT and CMFB that seems pretty straight forward as there is only one license for each. For the other two I would like to check to see if I have this right:

CMFI - there would be 3 license keys - the base module, Gustav Line, and the 3.0 update. Is that correct and is there a specific order to put them in?

CMBN - there would be 7 license keys - the base module, Commonwealth Forces, Market Garden, 2.0 Update, 3.0 Update, Vehicle Pack, and Battle Pack. Is that correct and is there a specific order to put them in?

Thanks

On 23.7.2017 at 9:06 PM, dw said:

I just purchased the 4.0 MacOS upgrade - big bundle and am about to update CMBN, CMFI, CMRT, and CMFB. I have all the adds-ons to all the games and have CMBN and CMFI up through version 3. 

I just want to check the process before beginning. It looks a though for each game I update, I start the game, then put in the code for the 4.0 upgrade, and then quit. I start the game activation script in the appropriate game documents subfolder and enter the registration code for each item. 

For CMRT and CMFB that seems pretty straight forward as there is only one license for each. For the other two I would like to check to see if I have this right:

CMFI - there would be 3 license keys - the base module, Gustav Line, and the 3.0 update. Is that correct and is there a specific order to put them in?

CMBN - there would be 7 license keys - the base module, Commonwealth Forces, Market Garden, 2.0 Update, 3.0 Update, Vehicle Pack, and Battle Pack. Is that correct and is there a specific order to put them in?

Thanks

I can't really speak for a Mac uodate, but

- for FI: I only needed to enter the 3.0 code and the GL code

- for BN: It is said to be similar. I.e., enter the 3.0 code and then the others. However, for me all modules were activated after entering 3.0 already.

In any case: You need to start with the 3.0 codes. Earlier codes will not be accepted.

One last question before I install these - for CMFI and CMBN - after putting in the v4 upgrade code and the v3 upgrade code - do you need to put in the base module code? I realize all the add-in codes need to be entered - but don't know if the original base model code has to be put in.

Thanks 

Sign in to follow this