Someone makes GPW Russian AFV iPhone 7 cases

Guys,

Ebay searches are never boring, for there I was going through books when I encountered a color photo of what I think is a book on tank warfare. Wrong. If your WPI (War Pig Index) isn't adequate, one of these could help. So far, I've seen a Su-100 from two angles and a T-34/85. No idea whether other phones types are available. Show your disdain for Hello Kitty!

iPhone 7 Protective Soft Case TPU Tank Army Warfare War Fight

Regards,

John Kettler

Andy,

What's this bored business?  Pray, explain this alien concept unto me. Found those cell phone cases amid long lists of tank warfare books on ebay. One of the things I hate about ebay is that the book descriptions are generally poor, forcing me to go to Amazon and look up the book, see what people are saying and check prices. Time consuming and a bit aggravating (though highly educational). Phone cases, Corgi tanks, weird games, including a tank warfare pinball game (not kidding) provide some relief. 

Regards,

John Kettler