Thank you Combatintman.  Your $10 will be in the mail tout suite.

If someone can set up a dropbox where I can upload my mods for folks to d/l I would be happy to do that.  I have a Z folder with over 18GB of CMBS mods and more in my own d/l folder that I haven't had time to even check out(!)

We did that for my equally massive collection of scenarios and campaigns for all titles.  I can't recall who organized that.  But, it seemed to be helpful for people here.

Thx for your responses guys. I was in quite a hurry to get some gametime in before my wife soon gives birth again so I went and spent a lot of time modding the game myself in the end. @Erwin that is not a bad idea at all! I am sure a lot of people will be interested. As soon as I have time i will help look into the matter.

15 hours ago, Rafterman said:

Thx for your responses guys. I was in quite a hurry to get some gametime in before my wife soon gives birth again so I went and spent a lot of time modding the game myself in the end. @Erwin that is not a bad idea at all! I am sure a lot of people will be interested. As soon as I have time i will help look into the matter.

Good luck with the game time after bub #2!  

6 hours ago, gundolf said:

Nah once you get used to holding the baby in your left arm and the mouse in your right hand you're good to go. The big bonus is when baby can hold their own bottle.

:lol: :D :)  That is so funny.  Probably because there is an element of truth to it.