Fix please

I assume this is the best place to put glitch in the game or should I contact BF support? Anyway I'll post it and I'm sure someone will tell me if it's the wrong place.

I have noted that upon recovering an MP44 from a KIA/ WIA no other 7.92x39mm Kurz is relinquished but what's in the magazine. It doesn't matter if the squad/ team has original issue or has been allocated more munitions. All the rest of the 7.92 Kurz ammo vanishes! I'm surprised no body has observed this issue.    

Be nice.   It is Friday after all.  Superwoz the feature isn't really a "loot the hell out of my dead buddies" deal.  It is kind of a mix of keeping wounded buddies from dying while also grabbing some critical weapons some times. For example an AT weapon. Ammo has always been an issue, you don't necessarily get it.  It is more like quickly grabbing the weapon rather than grabbing the weapon and searching the body for more ammo. 

Not sure inte case of mp44. But in the case of mg42. They grab the mg42 first, then if not directly under supression fire. After a wile they grab some more ammo, and a while later even more/the rest. Depending on supression level, and availible ammo on the dead/wounded former mg Gunner. 

It can take a few turns. Not a big problem on the Defence. IIRC they do keep their former weapon, so when they run out of mg ammo. They use the former one. If I recall wrong. Please tell.

Edited by Armorgunner

3 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Not sure inte case of mp44. But in the case of mg42. They grab the mg42 first, then if not directly under supression fire. After a wile they grab some more ammo, and a while later even more/the rest. Depending on supression level, and availible ammo on the dead/wounded former mg Gunner. 

It can take a few turns. Not a big problem on the Defence. IIRC they do keep their former weapon, so when they run out of mg ammo. They use the former one. If I recall wrong. Please tell.

That's very interesting, I wonder if its ever been properly tested.