Sign in to follow this  
Erwin

WW2 DESERT WAR

It still seems to be in development - I couldn't d/l it.   More of a cardboard wargame quality rather the than 3D CM offers.  But looks very interesting as I really miss not having a N Africa CM2 game family.   My theory is that is partly why CMSF has such a following.  It's great to have wide open spaces, and lots of sun. 

On 20.10.2017 at 3:35 AM, Erwin said:

It still seems to be in development - I couldn't d/l it.   More of a cardboard wargame quality rather the than 3D CM offers.  But looks very interesting as I really miss not having a N Africa CM2 game family.   My theory is that is partly why CMSF has such a following.  It's great to have wide open spaces, and lots of sun. 

For a long time, I would have agreed with you. But for some reason, I always struggled with CMAK and even with larger scale North Africa board games.

On 20.10.2017 at 3:35 AM, Erwin said:

For a long time, I would have agreed with you. But for some reason, I always struggled with CMAK and even with larger scale North Africa board games.

If one has gotten used to the relatively short range European-style games, the wide open long range desert battles can be challenging.  Still love em tho'.

Edited by Erwin