I'm a bit confused about how to get CMRT.

I have Normandy and Market Garden running on engine 3. All I see on the Battlefront site are CMRT patches 1.02 and 1.03 and upgrade to engine 4.

Are the patches to install CMRT to engine 3 or are they patches for the inital CMRT release?

Do I have to download the initial release version of CMRT to get things rollin'?

If so where is it?

If not what is the process to adding CMRT?

thanks

If you purchase CMRT now, then it's already installed with the latest patches...However, I'm not sure if it comes with Engine 3 or 4..Thou, I think it comes with the former, and you will need to upgrade to Engine 4, if you want. 

When you get ready to purchase the Download it may tell you on the info screen what version you are purchasing.

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

All new purchases are using engine v4. Log into the store and find the purchase entry for CMRT that will have the link to the downloads and your license key.

Thanks for the responses.

I didn't download RT, instead I got the big bundle and received all the disks in the mail.

So I installed RT and input the license key that came with the purchase email and it doesn't activate RT.

So then I opened the Activate Modules icon associated with BN and input the same license key and it upgraded BN to 4.0

Should I have received another key for RT?

thanks

2 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

Check the back of the Disk Cases as there should be a Lic Key there for Activation.

Nothing on any of them except copyright info and website, some have description. No license keys.

Hmm, I also purchased the RT Disk & Game Engine Upgrade 4 awhile ago, and believe I used the Lic Key on back of Disk Case but can't remember if I also used the Game Engine Upgrade 4 Lic Key...Did you try the Upgrade 4 Lic Key (from your BF Account) to see what happens ?

Edited by JoMc67

Hmm, actually the Lic Key in your BF Account is the only thing that should work...Just to be clear, you don't have an older version of RT, and this is your first RT Purchase ?

Did you also try and use the 'Activate New Products' Icon listed in your main folder (using both the RT Lic Key, and Upgrade 4 Lic Key) ?

Edited by JoMc67

Right. Never had RT before and tried the Activate New Products in main folder with the key. Turned off any virus software and firewalls, read all the ReadMe files. Nothing happens.

Ok, and I also assumed you tried using the Lic Key when opening the game using the Desktop Icon (and the 'Activate New Products' located in your RT Folder)...Ok, I'm also lost and it's time for you to open a 'Help Desk Ticket' :-( 

Edited by JoMc67

okay so i opened a ticket and I got 2 responses late yesterday and one tonight. Are they understaffed?

Anyway, maybe someone can answer this question before they do. I only have two keys. One I got when I ordered CMBN a couple years ago and another when I ordered the bundle two weeks ago. Would I be correct to assume that the (and I'm guessing it's a 3.0 key) key I got with CMBN will start the other games if they are also 3.0? If not should I have gotten separate keys for all of the games?

thanks