Classic CM Where are the Mac versions, please?

Was over in the store trying to find out how high the OS could go for the Mac versions of these games and was shocked to find no Mac versions listed! What happened? Especially baffling to me there was no mention of it on the game disk which shipped with both Mac and Windows on it. Are there simply no Mac versions to be had anymore? 

Regards,

John Kettler

16 hours ago, John Kettler said:

Was over in the store trying to find out how high the OS could go for the Mac versions of these games...

Just to answer this part of your question, as best I recall it supported OS 9.2. I had a dual-boot Mac about that time, and I believe that was the highest non-OS X version that Apple put out.

Michael

Michael Emrys,

Much appreciate this info, which sounds right to me. Just did a quick check (using "os x 9.2 as the search term) and quickly found eBay has the physical 9.2  installs disks, news which should theoretically gruntle you greatly. That said, I would very much like an answer on the Mac situation for CM Classic, since I have a couple of nephews I thought I might send mine. This exercise will be moot, on a Mac level, at least, if no second game can be had, though maybe I could organize something from eBay or similar.

Regards,

John Kettler

On July 16, 2017 at 1:56 PM, John Kettler said:

Are there simply no Mac versions to be had anymore? 

Just taking a guess, I suppose that if a certain amount of time goes by—say a year—in which there aren't any sales, any copies that might be lying around taking up storage space get tossed into a box and hauled off to the dump.

Michael