Invulnerable jeep - now with video

• 2 weeks later...

I have I multiple example when 7,92 rounds hits the enginge room en masse and the damage indicator is not even turning yellow, I did a test with 13 crack jeeps with high morale going up against a crack MG42 at 250+ meters and the result so far is that the jeeps are not invunerable - but they are to unrealisticly strong. In this perfect set up with open terrain where the jeeps rushing in with out caution or in any tactical manner and hardly any possibilities to retreat in shelter the absolute majority was knocked out eventually - but they had in my opinion to damn good resiliance. Two jeeps actually went up in flames after just a few burst, so it is not extremly unbalanced, but no one can argue that it is normal that a engine take multiple hits and never ever recieves damage from it.

It seems like engines is seen as armor in this game. 10 destroyed, 2 retreated and 1 dismounted/crew killed was the final result. Watch the video and notice the damage indicator for the engine, even though they where hit hard nothing happens with the damage indicator - this do inflict the game, I will not call it game breaking but it gives soft skin vehicles to much resiliance and that makes things some what unrealistic and unbalanced. The solution is quite easy in my opinion, make the engine take damage when hit and the unbalance is fixed in regards to my view: