new sniper record

MG TOW

CBC News Article

A Canadian sniper working alongside Iraqi forces in their fight against ISIS successfully struck a member of the militant group from a distance of 3,540 metres, Canada's military confirmed Thursday.

I first saw this on CTV national news . Its unusual to see this type of story as the televised headliner, typically Canadian news programs wouldn't mention this. None the less, its a fact.

A whole video on bad guys being sniped. No gore. Covers OP and more.

Here's a most informative top 10 snipers in history. While I know most of those named there's a Canadian from WW I I never heard of. Not only did he snipe a lot of Germans, but he collected quite the bag of prisoners, too. Unfortunately, there's absolutely no content related to the haunting Russian beauty who's almost certainly what used to be called Spetsnaz. If you believe Suvorov/Rezun, who was in Spetsnaz and a GRU intel officer,and knew what the plans were for using Spetsnaz, she would be one member of the well-traveled master shooters of the anti-VIP units.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler