If you love plastic and wooden models...

And have money but lack time and/or skills (or simply just want to see some pretty amazing models, with magnifier), you owe it to yourself to check out the shop of a store called dreamworkshobby on eBay. This outfit does stuff for museums, governments, trade shows and collectors, and the photos of the armor are amazing. From what I can see, there's some serious talent at work doing these things, and the costs reflect this. Armor is 1:35 scale, and the prices will hurt your hobby budget, but the models are pretty spectacular. They have already done items and do commissions in plastic, wood, metal, resin, fiberglass and more, at scales going to 1:1! They are hardcore and apparently have a bunch of IPMS medals. If you want a plane or a ship, though, they're completely booked. Came across the store by accident when it came up in the footer of the book page I was on.

GG-2.png

GG-1.png

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Better when it's done for fun (& the odd magazine article).....Welcome to the wonderful work of Andy Moore:

23352901714_601088cb12_b.jpg

23955026666_23590d0fff_b.jpg

31701974832_bb9ab9f524_b.jpg

I'd kill for one tenth of this guy's talent:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235014077-andys-2016/

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234994192-andys-eclectic-2015/

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead