McMortison

Bought 4.0 upgrade - cant downloud because Battlefront system saysInquiry: Banned for suspicious hacking behaviour - IP: 178.38.172.208 - Violation:

Hi@all

I bought the 4.0 upgrade a moment ago and i cant download it because the system keeps telling me this: Inquiry: Banned for suspicious hacking behaviour - IP: 178.38.172.208 - Violation:

There is a button to contact the webmaster, but it only opens my Outlook without any email adress in the "to" field.

Help pls!!!!!!!!

Open a ticket with the Helpdesk (click the '+ new ticket' blue button in the upper right). I'm not absolutely sure what the error indicates. I don't know if you're running a download utility or some other software (possibly within your browser) that may be making unwanted connections/queries to the website and they're getting blocked. You might have an IP address that is within a 'banned' block of IPs known for malicious behavior. I'm not absolutely certain that there will be a solution here, but hopefully one way or another the Helpdesk should be able to resolve your problem in some manner.