CMSF MOD SETS

FWIW after doing some CMSF housecleaning was amazed to discover how many mod sets were created for CMSF to simulate the following forces or situations:

AL NUSRA; FSA; A LIWA AL ISLAM; SAA; SYRIA; IRAQ; AFRICA; AFGHANISTAN; PAKISTAN(!); TWILIGHT 2000...

Don't recall any scenarios for Pakistan.  Anyone have any?

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

Thanks...  I'd forgotten ab9out that.  Altho' that was US troops.  Was hoping for Pakistan vs India or somesuch.  (Otherwise, why was a Pakistan uniform mod made?)

Because somebody could ... mod makers don't necessarily make missions - likewise mission makers don't necessarily make mods.

Almost a decade ago I had done a Central Africa mod pack that I was rather proud of. New splash screens, soldier faces and everything. I did two scenarios for it but one scenario got killed off when they altered the behavior of 'spies' which I had been using as unarmed rioters.