SPAM deletion?

Yeah, but how difficult is it to personally scan the various forums (or "fori"?) and delete the crap? Probably takes about 15 minutes for one guy.

I would consider that as some sort of customer service.

For now, it is only nuisance. Soon the SPAM may be source of invading stuff.

Edited by StieliAlpha

• 1 month later...

Why would anyone want to delete SPAM®? Mom typically used to skillet fry it, but as a special treat, she'd sprinkle it with brown sugar and bake it. Yum!  For those unaware, SPAM® is a big part of Hawaiian cuisine, and Hawaii is the top state when it comes to SPAM® consumption. 

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Monty_Python:Spam_Song

Regards,

John Kettler

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StieliAlpha said:

Considering the number of SPAM reports, which I sent over the last months, there is disappointingly little "deletion action". I find this quite annoying. ?

I haven't submitted a report in the last couple of months or so, so I cannot comment on how responsive BFC is to them lately. I do notice that spam posts seem to have proliferated dramatically during that time and have persisted longer before eventually either being removed or just dying from being ignored. It is worth commenting that in previous months when I have reported spam, they usually got taken down within 24 hours. If that is no longer the case, I would guess it is one more effect of BFC's reduced work force at the present time and everybody having to do extra duty.

If anybody would like to cough up US$100,000 I'm sure BFC could find an extra person or two to take over the duties of board watcher.

;) :D

Michael