TPG II vs TSDIII

So I uploaded a Scenario "Barkmann’s Corner Revisited" back in December of 2016 onto TPG II where it gets tested to see I guess if its worthy to be added to The Scenario Depot III.  Is this something the Admin does, or do the Scenario designers do this?  I was just figuring if no one really knows or looks at the TPGII because they are getting all the mods, Scenario's and Campaigns from TSD III then the people who upload to TPGII will sort of get left in the dust.  Its difficult enough because there really is no feedback when creating them, which supposedly TPGII was to fix but nothing has really changed in that there is not that much feedback.

Thankfully we have YouTube... anyways I was just curious as too the process of moving scenarios from TPGII to TSDIII.  I would just hate to take the  time creating scenarios if they never get looked at or never transferred to the main area where the majority of the community take their mods and scenarios from.

Cheers

Edited by GhostRider3/3
The Scenario Depot III not CMODSIII

2 minutes ago, RepsolCBR said:

I may be wrong about this but i think it will be up to the scenario designer himself to post the - finished - scenario to TSDIII when he consider himself to have made the final version of the scenario."

2 minutes ago, RepsolCBR said:

Ok I was always curious about that.  I will check later, thanks.

As for feedback...

Yes ! it is limited, unfortunatelly

The main thing that is holding comunity made scenarios back i fear. Many threads have been posted trying to find a solution to how to increase the feadback on new/ WIP scenarios

but it is a difficult thing to solve it seems...