Minefield Sign

Or in other words: are models in the game even moddable?

Or I am asking the questions that have no answers? Or those no one interested in... As for me It is a real pain to localize where mines are even if you know where they are...

19 minutes ago, IanL said:

The sort answer is no. The game really only offers re-skining rather than actually modifying the models. There is a forum member who has experimented with changing the models. I have no idea if what you are asking for would be possible or not.

But re-skining will not change the size of an object in the game?

17 hours ago, sbobovyc said:

You can use the Blender importer to import the existing model, scale it and then export. If you run into trouble, let me know in this thread.

Ok, I am settling to the work, I guess it will not give me simply. But first question: does the blender can import a typical CM model without any additional libraries, just taking and getting?

On 28.05.2017 at 0:43 AM, sbobovyc said:

There are no external dependencies, Blender comes with all the necessary python libraries. Check out

Did you do a video like this about the exporting? Something goes wrong with me... When I import the file then I export it immidiately, just to see how it will work and I get this message

8bce2ed7269f81e9a9554272c82e0722.jpg

And when I make any change in the file and try to export I get this

8fbd1e9be2325ea31afebe923923f4fd.jpg

Saving and exporting in any other formats is ok.

In the first picture, you can the large cube selected and the error tells me that the cube does not have texture coordinates. If you do not want the cube to be exported, do not select it. In the second picture, the error is that the object "star01" is missing the texture file. When you import the sign object, make sure that all of it's texture files are located in the same directory as the mdr file. Import into Blender, then use "Viewport Shading" dialog to switch to "Material" to check if all the textures are properly present or alternatively click through the objects and check the materials tab for textures.