Thinking of buying it need help

Amongst the many pros is the fact that CMBN is now a mature game (ie: few if any bugs) and has modules and many mods available to make the base game even better.

In terms of price, the game has already given many of us hundreds and probably thousands of man-hours of entertainment.  Compare the cost per hour with "average" games that may only entertain for a few dozen hours and then you want it deleted and go buy another. 

5 hours ago, Kumando said:

please sell me the product lol.

Video above is for some community content. (I'm not biased... ) But if you want 1:1 battles with an array of kit to play with and a scenario editor that lets you build whatever engagement you want, it's a no brainer. :)

Price can be a thorny issue, because everyone has different budgets, expectations, perception of value-for-money and so on.

You already know you like the game, as you tried the demo. So the question appears to me to be "is it worth the price" to get all the features and capabilities. I'd say it depends on how much you see yourself playing. I got it I 2012 and am still enjoying it and finding new and creative challenges with the several people I play against. I can't think of a better return on investment because I have countless hundreds of hours of entertainment from it, and its brethren. 

I can't speak about live play against a human, only by Dropbox exchange of turns, and for me that is perfect multiplayer. I don't have to be present at the same time as someone else, we take our turns when convenient. We share ideas for new battles, and spend hours making them into something unique, whether it's a test of a particular tactic, or an attempt to experience a situation we read about happening in WW2. 

On some level it's a sandbox, letting you make what you want. If you like that, it's not going to disappoint. 

13 hours ago, Kumando said:

Hi guys  i already tried the demo and liked it alot my only doubts are the price, whats the pros and cons, how is multiplayer? please sell me the product lol.

Thanks in advance.

I still remember, how a friend tried to talk me into CMBO and this strange "we go" thing, back in 1999. My first reaction was like "Bah, too strange, too different, too flashy." Then I played the Demo and experienced for the first time the thrill you feel when things get rolling, you see the trouble coming and can't do anything but watch.

And here I am, almost 20 years later, and still hooked to the (basically) same game. Needless to say: No other computer game achieved that.

Or, to put it differently: A while ago, there was a guy in the Forum, who said after three weeks, that he had played all scenarios and asked for advise, because he felt it becoming boring. My first thought was: "Now, THAT is a question, which never occurred to me before."

I would ask yourself how much entertainment per hour is worth to you. I have, if I had to guess, at a minimum of 200 hours of game time so far. Hell, I played 7 hours straight the other day accidentally(An entire battalion makes for really long turns). As that stands, it is about .50 cents an hour. It only gets "cheaper" over time. I've had countless amounts of fun playing with my friends, or even farting around with quick battles. I've spent a lot more money for a lot less entertainment.

With all that being said: The game can sometimes be frustrating, as can any game. In my opinion, Multiplayer is a little lacking (Co-op anyone?) but it is satisfactory to me. Graphics? Not the greatest, but I don't care. They are good enough for someone like me who isn't impressed by flashy graphics alone. Those are my biggest complaints, if I had to call them that.

I fully support developers that make games I like and will continue to buy titles from Battlefront that interest me.You've played the demo, you know you like it, buy it. It is worth every penny.

These aren't like other games where you buy them knowing they are good for a certain number of game hours.....So much new user generated content is produced for the CM titles that you need never stop playing them.  Money well spent IMHO.

PS - If you get into the editor and start generating your own content, these games are even better value for money.....For every hour I spend playing CM I probably spend two or three in the editor.

13 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

PS - If you get into the editor and start generating your own content, these games are even better value for money.....For every hour I spend playing CM I probably spend two or three in the editor.

I get your point - and even agree - however; weather that time in the editor is considered extra value will depend on if you enjoy working in the editor. :D

2 hours ago, IanL said:

I get your point - and even agree - however; weather that time in the editor is considered extra value will depend on if you enjoy working in the editor. :D

+1  

Am very impressed that some like designing maps, some do mods, and some do entire scenarios.  You have to be a saint/masochist with no other life to make a campaign.  But, others like me have no talent or patience for that.  Happy to pay BF to create content, and very appreciative of all the volunteer user-made efforts.

On 2017-5-22 at 8:28 PM, Kumando said:

Hi guys  i already tried the demo and liked it a lot my only doubts are the price, whats the pros and cons, how is multiplayer? please sell me the product lol.

CMBN is worth every penny for anyone with an interest in World War 2 and gaming. It is the most accurate tactical wargame I have ever played. It is well worth the price and has lots of content.  

I play by email and always have a number of games on the go. Single Player is also a lot of fun. I have been playing Combat Mission since the first game was available. There is really not any other wargame I know off that handles tactical combat so well.