Is The Few Good Men website down?

Thanks man... I do feel responsible though as its the hosting I chose...

They are currently working on it and the last time this happened (Monday) they restarted their servers and got it back online by 1000hrs.  If that is the same case today it should be up in the next few hours... however I have already made decision to switch hosts.

Dear Shane,

Your incident (170512-000970) has been escalated to us from our technical support team.

Issues which require our help are of a complex nature, and therefore typically take a few days to resolve after we receive them. 

Within the next three days you can expect to be contacted by the developer assigned to your case.  They will keep you informed of progress through updates to your ticket, which you can view via your Control Panel.

We appreciate that any delay may cause inconvenience to you, and so thank you for your patience as we work to resolve your issue as rapidly as possible.

The Fasthosts Development Team

On 16.5.2017 at 5:33 PM, IanL said:

Oh I love the unknown unknown quote - I use it often. Usually for a real situation, where there really are things that we didn't know we didn't know. I love that quote.

Our own PM at the time had some good ones too: Jean Chretien, "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

I cannot even remember what he was talking about but the quote just makes me laugh.

They uttered a lot of good ones back then. One of my favourites was Colin Powell in the UN, saying something like: "The cross on this photo clearly indicates that there is a chemical WMD production site." Life can be so simple.