Is The Few Good Men website down?

9 hours ago, Bootie said:

Guys we are good again... it was a server issue host side.  They just had to restart it but the tech engineer that covers that side of things is Monday to Friday so we had to wait until this morning.

Hm, I admit, I noted only through this post  that the site down, but trying now I still get a "502 Bad Gateway" message. ?

Talk about being struck by lightning twice.... now every file on my hosts server is throwing up a 502 error.  Its not serious more a bloody hindrance.  Needless to say I will be looking into changing hosts.  Im sure the sites will be back up and running soon... I will post in here when we are rolling again.

7 hours ago, Bootie said:

We are finally all sorted apologies for the disruption.

Yep, works again. ?

Phewwww, knowing that you actually lost something makes you desperate.

Sometimes not knowing is much better.

Who said "There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns."?

Oh I love the unknown unknown quote - I use it often. Usually for a real situation, where there really are things that we didn't know we didn't know. I love that quote.

Our own PM at the time had some good ones too: Jean Chretien, "A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

I cannot even remember what he was talking about but the quote just makes me laugh.

You are right I have.  If there was something I could do about it I would but due to inept hosting service the sites are down.  What is bizarre is that it happened at the same time the cyber hacks took place.  I can only imagine they have flicked a switch to possibly protect their system and ended up screwing it.  Im in discussion with other hosts at present with a view to moving... I apologize unreservedly  for the down time.