How to Open the top Troop hatches ?

Hello fellas, 

I saw this in lots of videos, matsimus for example, that the troops of the Bradley r looking out of the top hatches. In that case they shot of possible and they had a better field of view. 

But if I click on open, only the commander is looking out. No matter if I selected the tank or the mounted infantry. 

Thanks for the help :)

I saw this in lots of videos, matsimus for example, that the troops of the Bradley r looking out of the top hatches. In that case they shot of possible and they had a better field of view. 

But if I click on open, only the commander is looking out. No matter if I selected the tank or the mounted infantry. 

Thanks for the help :)

1 hour ago, IanL said:

The game does not support doing that. Similarly with tanks and other crew positions. Etc.

Interestingly, IIRC CMx1 had all the crew hatches open in the unbuttoned state. This resulted in lots of drivers and other non-TC crewmen getting shot.

Michael

Depends on the vehicle, and seating assignment. For example a fully loaded BTR4E in the open state will have someone popped out of the rear security hatch. Its also interesting to see the troops inside using the pistol ports if an enemy happens to be in close proximity.