Scenarios and campaigns

2 hours ago, Combatintman said:

Nope ... I guess I'm about to be told it would make a great scenario ;)

Aw mannnn - the book & the 'stories' which are all true. Are a MUST read . I have an epub available - Can create a dropbox link :) every chapter I read.... I had a scenario playing in my mind. And I'm not joking. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, borg said:

every chapter I read.... I had a scenario playing in my mind. And I'm not joking.

Why not jump into the editor and have a go yourself, I'd be glad to help out if I can and based on my own experiences I very much doubt I'd be the only one advising you.....Go on fella, give it a go.  B)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

I think you have convinced me... let me collate the information needed... in the meantime - whoever is interested - this is all about Rusty Bradley and some other long beards that travelled with him + local A*stan ANA forces vs. talib forces. Venues , sperwan ghar , panjwaii - see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Panjwaii to wet your appetite @Combatintman and @LongLeftFlank @Erwin And of course @Sgt.Squarehead

this will be nothing short of epic (yuuuup!)

12 hours ago, borg said:

Aw mannnn - the book & the 'stories' which are all true. Are a MUST read . I have an epub available - Can create a dropbox link :) every chapter I read.... I had a scenario playing in my mind. And I'm not joking. 

Please do share.