Oleksandr

Ukrainian Side is Seriously Underpowered

I fired up a QB today and much to my great surprise my T-64BVs acquitted themselves very well during the game! I cannot say that had been my experience to date. Maybe it was because the weather was light fog so Russian superiority in spotting was negated. Also it was armor only so I kept the commander unbuttoned (a bad idea when there are snipers about). T64's always been a nostalgic favorite of mine. Its nice to see it finally winning a scenario. ^_^

game sample.jpg

6 hours ago, MikeyD said:

I fired up a QB today and much to my great surprise my T-64BVs acquitted themselves very well during the game! I cannot say that had been my experience to date. Maybe it was because the weather was light fog so Russian superiority in spotting was negated. Also it was armor only so I kept the commander unbuttoned (a bad idea when there are snipers about). T64's always been a nostalgic favorite of mine. Its nice to see it finally winning a scenario. ^_^

Oh yeah, I found my enemy's T-64BVs did a number on my T-72B3s in my By the Beautiful Blue Dniepr scenario.  They're definitely nothing to scoff at, especially if they're hull down.  That 125mm gun is still dangerous!