Polish antitank pistol in action

2 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

A gay shooting club.....That's just so American!  :lol:

You really are a very odd lot from a British perspective, but we do love you. 

I thought all Brit upper class clubs were gay(?!)  Didn't the Brits invent cross-dressing - or at least exhibit a penchant for men wearing women's clothes?

On 4/29/2017 at 3:35 AM, Bulletpoint said:

Don't worry, as far as I know I've never managed to give BF any ideas :)

I'd suggest toning down the SMGs a bit at long range, but tone them up at very close ranges.

NO, No, no...SMG's are already deadly enough at short range...But, I digress :-)

4 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Do we? ... I've never forgiven the USatians for Yorktown.

Well, it was your own damn fault. You tried attacking the Glorious Revolution (our version) in New England where anti-Royalist sentiment was strongest and resistance greatest. If you had gone in the South early on where pro-Loyal sympathy was stronger, you could have picked up thousands of Loyalist militias and swept the board.

Michael

8 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

NO, No, no...SMG's are already deadly enough at short range...But, I digress :-)

Not sure about that. While SMGs are far from useless at short range, I just feel they don't give any big advantage.

The best close quarters weapon in my view is the Garand (and at extreme close range probably the pistol). I often see the team leader wasting his SMG firing into the ground until finally the enemy is dispatched by a Garand shot.

When I started playing this game, I always hated losing the SMG guy from the squad, and I was annoyed I could not pick it up again using buddy aid. Now I don't really care about losing it any more.

But no, I haven't done any scientific testing or written a thesis to back up my impression, it's just my personal experience. I'm sure many disagree with me and that's fine.

Edited by Bulletpoint

4 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

That's a point. Letting Charlie back in the country was a Big Mistake.

Michael

The only good thing about Mr.Charles Stuart Jnr is that he gave his name to pubs, such as, The Royal Oak, The Blackboy. But personally I've never forgiven him for taking my head off of my corpse and sticking it on a spike. It plays havoc with my typing.

16 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Do we? ... I've never forgiven the USatians for Yorktown.   Exits stage right -------------> Limey tongue planted firmly in cheek.

As the boys in the band play, The World Turned Upside Down. :)