Annoying MP Bugs

Atm I am playing a lot of mp games against my brother (not pbem but turn based via hamachi) and we discovered some annoying bugs:

1) german mgs lose their weapon in the second round. there is no deploy button anymore, even not greyed out.

If someone wants to download the savegames from the first and secon round you can do it here:

First Round: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pupvpyrqb75bl3a/Arnhem BRidge 1.bts?dl=0

Second Round: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xf62le8tksptfy/Arnhem BRidge 002.bts?dl=0

Regarding this bug I discovered if, when you are in the first round in turn based mp the gun disappears when you give a move order. gunner only has a walther p38. if you deploy the mg the mg appears again. but maybe that has something to with this bug, because in sp against ai in quickbattle this not happens when you give a move order. 

2) When you play the brits and buy a vicker, it is a IC team with a mg icon but no vicker mg. the bug was reported in 2015 for cmfi and it seems that it is still not fixed. The brits are useless to play if you cant ad vicker teams to battalions who doesnt have an extra mg section.

Edit:

3) When you have chosen a pioneer battalion and want to add a flamethrower to a squad, the squad is not there in your first round. you can test this also in sp quick battle against ai! Very, very annoying.

Atm I am really pissed because of all this bugs. My brother is new in the series and he bought the game with 2 expansions and it doesnt work properly!

Edited by DeutschRitter

I used to play alot with a friend of mine, but must admit I have not played for long now(atleast 1 year). I lost interest because of too many bugs. Bugs like: Americans and british in Cmbn have serious bugs with AT-guns disappering(being under the map itself). And weapons disappering from soldiers etc. It was just too annoying, so we lost interest.

We always used to play tcp Lan-turnbased in my house.

I reported the bugs, but most of them did not seem to be fixed. 

And I must admit I am not willing to pay for upgrades anymore in "hope" that BUGS should be fixed. And the way the updgrade/update part works at Battlefront, that is what one would have to do.

Also some solution like trenches, mines, fortifications seem like halfway-solutions, so they are really not working well.

It just seems that lan tcp gamemode is not something alot play and therefore it is low on Battlefronts list. Most people seem to play pbem.

I understand that Battlefront is a small company, so so be it.

Maybe I will start playing pbem a bit. But must admit I am turned very much off by the whole upgrade/update mishmash.

Sorry to hear the playmode tcp-lan is messy. But doesnt surprise me the least.

I still read on this forum once in awhile. But my cmbn and red thunder have stayed untouched for very long. 

Now come and beat me/my post all you fanboys.

Yes, it is sad that the turn based mp is so bugged. Playing together in turn based mode against people you know well is more personel. Its like a playing a virtual boardgame via tabletop simulator with a lot of talking and making your moves simultaneously. Despite this I like the sp and play it a lot. 

21 hours ago, DeutschRitter said:

Yes, it is sad that the turn based mp is so bugged. Playing together in turn based mode against people you know well is more personel. Its like a playing a virtual boardgame via tabletop simulator with a lot of talking and making your moves simultaneously. Despite this I like the sp and play it a lot. 

I agree that it's a pity it's bugged, but it is feasible to play H2H using dropbox and CMHelper. The problem is you have to reload the savegame for every turn, but with a bit of patience it's possible. Sometimes, I have been playing against an opponent like that, where we have played almost an entire battle in one day, emailing back and forth and waiting for the "ding" to show a new turn has arrived. There's a lot of waiting, but I just use that time to do the dishes, clean the apartment, do pushups, that kind of thing.