Next update suggestion

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any screenshots, but as an example, you could take a look at the first mission in the campaign Road to Montebourg, by @Paper Tiger. There's an objective that says "Suspected minefield".

It's made by creating an objective in the editor and setting the type to "touch". In this way, it disappears when the player moves a unit into it, but you can also set the objective to the type "occupy", and then it stays even when there are units occupying it. As long as you set the points value to zero points, it has no impact on the outcome of the battle.

So you could use this trick to paint some zones for various companies to occupy, but the game is not able to check if it's actually the right company at the right place.

Thank you guy to your interrest, this would look like a staff map overlay (that i was drawing myself when I was more young) :) and have direct infos of units and limitations on the battlefield, I hope more people's would be also interested and perhaps let BF taking a view for update.