SlowMotion

vehicle movement problem in scenario Brutal

I played a scenario called Brutal in turn based mode as Blue team.
When the battle begins one of the vehicles is placed between a narrow area between 2 buildings.
During game turns it is possible to drive the vehicle away from this default place to one direction, but not to both directions even though there is no visible object blocking driving to both directions. If you drive the vehicle away from this place and then try to plot a new movement so the vehicle would drive between these buildings it will drive only half way and then stops.

So I'm wondering if there is some AI problem that has to do with map tiles, like there has been sometimes when you infantry hasn't been able to move in some building types etc.

I tested this a little with Scenario Editor.
It is possible to create maps where you have block buildings with some space between them that is wide enough that a vehicle like BTR fits between buildings,
like in Brutal scenario. If the scenario begins so that the vehicle is in such corridor between buildings the vehicle MAY be able to drive out from the corridor, but necessarily cannot drive back. Or it may happen that it cannot move at all.

So maybe AI path finding code treats all vehicles as if they were wider than they really are when deciding which paths are wide enough to be used for driving.
May be a bit confusing while playing, since it's not quite WYSIWYG, but I guess players just need to check unit start positions during setup phase to avoid these units that cannot move.