Sign in to follow this  
nightops

CMFI Activation issue

I am having trouble activating CMFI with my license keys since after the 3.0 upgrade. I had hoped that the 4.0 upgrade would resolve it but no luck.

It simply says "Invalid Serial Number". I have already emailed support a few of times with no response. I am hoping someone can help me resolve this since I want to get into the game.

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, Johnny Canuck said:

I ended up running the CMFI Activation program (instead of a generic one), and threw my various CMFI keys at it in order to get everything running again.

Worked a treat.

Yep, got mine running and have been getting into the game and scenarios. Too many keys though.

Running the game-specific activation program is important to increase the odds of success. Yes, that's an understatement. ;)

Yep...a lot of keys to keep track of. The good news is that they're available at battlefront.com if you log in. If you have purchased hardware only (a disk), well, it's on the disk. Copy paste with emails/online keys makes sure there's no typos. FWIW.

As far as keys and the order in which to activate, Steve hit it up somewhere. The gist is that the order does not matter...supposedly...as long as you get them all in, one at a time. Run the application program separately for each.