Meijel Mayhem

Thanks for the AAR, quite a lot of work I guess. You did pretty good at Meijel. The idea behind this scenario was to force the German player to more or less stick to the roads, yet present him with enough options to choose from how to approach.

Also, to have long range engagements, especially with the armor. It shows the strength of the Panther, yet they can be hurt especially after receiving multiple hits. So just blundering into the American line is not a good idea.

All this against a historical backdrop. A battle that is also not very well known. It was fun to research and make.

Again, thanks for the effort and the kind words at the end. Getting this kind of feedback is great. I hope to make more scenarios for the upcoming modules.

• 3 years later...

Hello, everybody.

I have read your conversation.

Everything you mention, I can understand.  Becouse I studiet this fight on 29 th of october 1944. On my family land.

I studiet American reports, aswel Germans soldiers reports, as my neighburs withness.

from Most of the tanks and crews / names,  involved, I know what happened.

Is the writer from 814 Tankdestroyer ?   Contact me on mail,     gpjeuken@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you. Regards, Gerard Jeuken.