DeutschRitter

Major Bug in Multiplayer Turn-Based Games

I am playing a lot of mp games atm against my brother and we found out that in the first round, when the game is starting, the half of the MG Teams dont have a MG anymore?! Does anyone has the same issues? Also Mortar Teams lose their weapon! :/

Edited by DeutschRitter

I have not seen that. Someone reported a problem where MG teams would loose their gun when moving and then once they deployed they appeared. Is that what is happening here or do you never see the heavy weapon?

Can you make a .ema file or a save available? You can PM me a link on dropbox and tell me the password (I will keep it secret:-) Also please let me know the designation of a few example units just to make it easier to find.

THX for your reply. We played three games in a row and had this issue. The thing is that in the setup turn everything is fine and then, when the game starts, this issue happens. The gunner uses the pistol and there is no deploy button anymore. I know the bug you mentioned but in my case there is no deploy button when clicking on these teams.

My brother hosted all games. I am going to contact him this weekend and send you the save files.