how can i fix this hilarious thing

kr0114

You are missing a patch or did them in the wrong order.  Here is the CMSF install instruction from BF.  I've done this maybe a half dozen times so can say with confidence it works.

Here is the correct way to reinstall CMSF and its modules (as of patch v. 1.32):

Install CMSF, do NOT license it if it is a Battlefront version.
    Install the v. 1.10 patch for your distribution (Battlefront or Paradox). This step is sometimes not needed if you have the Marines module, but bundles that include the Marines module may not have all of the necessary files that are part of the v. 1.10 patch.
    If you have the Marines module, install it now.
    If you have the Marines module, launch CMSF and use the Marines license key to activate (this activates both CMSF and the Marines module).
    If you have the British Forces module, install it now.
    If you have the British Forces module, launch CMSF and use the British Forces license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.21 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.21 patch again and make the correct selections. You must install the v. 1.21 patch BEFORE installing the NATO module.
    If you have the NATO module, install it now.
    If you have the NATO module, launch CMSF and use the NATO license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.31 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.31 patch again and make the correct selections.
    Install the v. 1.32 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.32 patch again and make the correct selections.

10 hours ago, sburke said:

You are missing a patch or did them in the wrong order.  Here is the CMSF install instruction from BF.  I've done this maybe a half dozen times so can say with confidence it works.

Here is the correct way to reinstall CMSF and its modules (as of patch v. 1.32):

Install CMSF, do NOT license it if it is a Battlefront version.
    Install the v. 1.10 patch for your distribution (Battlefront or Paradox). This step is sometimes not needed if you have the Marines module, but bundles that include the Marines module may not have all of the necessary files that are part of the v. 1.10 patch.
    If you have the Marines module, install it now.
    If you have the Marines module, launch CMSF and use the Marines license key to activate (this activates both CMSF and the Marines module).
    If you have the British Forces module, install it now.
    If you have the British Forces module, launch CMSF and use the British Forces license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.21 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.21 patch again and make the correct selections. You must install the v. 1.21 patch BEFORE installing the NATO module.
    If you have the NATO module, install it now.
    If you have the NATO module, launch CMSF and use the NATO license key to activate it now.
    Install the v. 1.31 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.31 patch again and make the correct selections.
    Install the v. 1.32 patch. Make sure to make the correct selections for the modules you have. Making an incorrect selection will result in modules disappearing or license key requests for modules you do not have. If you run into this problem reinstall the v. 1.32 patch again and make the correct selections.

thx! it works now :)

3 minutes ago, dragonwynn said:

Ok I usually dont post alot on things but I am LMAO at that "scenario". The tank commander is like "Spread out, spread out you stupid morons. Do I have to carry the full weight of the brigade on my shoulders"......lol

That dialogue makes sense i think :D