Indication of knocked out main gun

rocketman

As it is now, you have to check the tab for system damage to see if the main gun works. Problem is in large battles with a lot of tanks is that you can lose track of which tanks has had their main guns knocked out. I usually want the tab for ammo open and find that sometimes I put a tank into a attacking position only to realize that its main gun is out of order. A feature option I'd like is that all ammo (MGs too) that can't be used is indicated with red color, crossed over or something like it.

I usually pull them out of harms way until the tank threat is gone and then move forward as a mobile MG pillbox vs infantry and spotting in general. And if a H2H battle it may confuse the other player into thinking it is a new tank.

Another solution would be to make the game remember which units one for which one has clicked on the damage tab - that way you can have a reminder for all subsystem damage.