Newbie question: Hotkey to show hotkeys?

nathan1776

5 hours ago, Pete Wenman said:

As far as I am aware this is the only way to access them.

Well, there is also the Options menu in the start screen, but your method has the advantage of being accessible while a game is in progress. The advantage of the Options menu is that through it you can reprogram the hot keys, something I always do with a new game or after upgrading an old one.

Michael

• 4 years later...
On 2/18/2017 at 4:50 PM, Michael Emrys said:

Well, there is also the Options menu in the start screen, but your method has the advantage of being accessible while a game is in progress. The advantage of the Options menu is that through it you can reprogram the hot keys, something I always do with a new game or after upgrading an old one.

Michael

So how does it reset to its original settings?

2 hours ago, AdamPraha said:

So how does it reset to its original settings?

Before changing anything, you would need to first make a copy and save the hotkeys.txt file in your installation. Rename the original something like hotkeys-orig.txt. If you want to revert, then just trash your hotkeys.txt file and rename the original saved one.

If you've already changed some things and want to revert and didn't save it, then just copy one from another CM installation.

Dave