Hello Friends

This upgrade is driving me crazy. I did all by the book and now I have Version 2.0 and game engine 4.

However the game does not read incoming files from my opponents, even if they are from game engine 4 and newly made. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance

Giovanni

If you have a correct version 2.00 install of CMRT and so do they that is literally not possible. Something is wrong. Either your install is not right or they are not using the right version of the right game.

Can you be more specific? What happens: Does the game see the turn files but crash when you try to open them? Does your game never display the turn files to you?

I'll ask the big dumb question too - are they playing CM Red Thunder? I'm asking because I have done that before - tired to play turns from one CM game in another.

OK lets try this. Can you share the files please. One or more of us can try them and see if we can see them. Might be able to tell from that if we should be looking at your system or your opponent's.

You can share the files direct from drop box by using the Copy Dropbox link command.  Share the link here or PM it to me.

15 hours ago, giovanni705 said:

Thanks a lot for your interest! I am playing the same game for sure and the files simply do not show up on the incoming games list. I am at a loss...

Eh, are you sure that your opponents are on V4.0 already?