Tactic military Symbols

Hi Guy

Have a question about Iraqui army for CMSF according to the mod in the repository on Battlefront page...I would like created some floatings Icons similar as Nato symbols but specific to the Iraqui and Iranian army and used in the real time from them... and later Syrian and some Oriental China, Korea  countries... but dont find anything on the net can someone help me in my rechearch ?

Thanks in advance to your replies

Ok - I'll bite then.  I have a book called 'The Mother of all Battles' which deals with Saddam Hussein's strategic plan for the first Gulf War (1990-1991).  This book has an image of an Iraqi Enemy Situation Map with Arabic annotations on page 130.  This map uses NATO map marking symbols for all symbology.  The rest, I have no idea.

Hi Combatintman appreciated your commens...effectively with help from IanL have found some Icons similar as Soviet, but have created myself or modified some of... soon an overview... cos concerning the ww2, for my part of view the best Icons (the Canadian Cat and Johnny for Allied Icons and  Theejl for Axes are the best representations)....but this is my personal opinion...also my wishes are to make a personal set on already existing Icons...with theirs allowances of course....soon an overview for the News Nato and No Nato Icons...job is almost done...