Upgrade 4. Combine Squad.

olej1965

It does not combine different squads it reorganises a squad that has taken casualties. Unless the squad has taken casualties it won't do anything at all.

Google translate (hope it works)...

Nie łączy różne oddziały Reorganizuje drużynę, która podjęła ofiar. Chyba że skład miało ofiar to nie zrobi nic w ogóle.

Maybe this translates better...

It combines sections in infantry unit if one lost men.

Łączy on w sobie sekcje w jednostce piechoty Jeżeli jeden stracił mężczyzn.

Edited by Cpl Steiner

9 hours ago, olej1965 said:

Nie wiem, czy robię coś źle, ale dla mnie to zlecone prace prawdopodobnie źle.
Nie ma sposobu, mogę łączyć jednostki, chociaż kolejność jest aktywne.
Proszę o pomoc lub odprawa, jak to zrobić.

Nie wiem czemu twój post jest tutaj w języku polskim, ale jeśli masz pytania po polsku dotyczące CM to wejdź na cmhq.pl i tam je zadaj. No i zadbaj o sens wypowiedzi bo tutaj coś jest z tym nie tak.

15 minutes ago, akd said:

command should be "consolidate teams," because that is what it does.

Exactly. 

The command is merge squad not squads. It consolidates a squad into fewer teams in the event of losses so you don't have a squad that has 3 guys but still occupies 3 action squares because those 3 guys are each the sole survivor of their team. 

That makes sense.  I'm running latest upgrades but haven't had the occasion to use the new command yet.  I started off thinking it was more flexible than it turned out to be, i.e., merge squads rather than consolidate squad.  However, I've been annoyed by the "4 guys taking up 3 action spot" scenario before so it's still a welcome and helpful addition.

Thanks for the clarifications guys!

It would be good if it was combine squads and If it also took morale into play so theoretically by combining a worn out platoon you could scrape together something with a bit of rallying power, as it is I'm tending to leave thinned out squads as is for the reasons Erwin stated. Cheers.

7 hours ago, sonar said:

It would be good if it was combine squads and If it also took morale into play so theoretically by combining a worn out platoon you could scrape together something with a bit of rallying power, as it is I'm tending to leave thinned out squads as is for the reasons Erwin stated. Cheers.

I am not sure but I suspect it would face different issues with the ToE organization, C&C etc.  Don't know though, perhaps down the road a bit.