Big Red One MOD

JohnO

I need some help, I'm not very good on making mods and was wondering if someone would be so kind and help me make a mod for a scenario I'm working on. I want to have my

pixeltroopers with the 1st Infantry Division patch on their uniforms.

JohnO

that sounds pretty awesome, and i would totally help, But despite my skills in PS I don't actually know how to re texture stuff in CM games. if i could i would have added a big red one patch to my pixeltrupen in FI a long time ago. maybe i should investigate how to do this. 

Edited by Cobetco

I had thought this existed already, lemme check what I have

Yep I have uniform patches also Mord's unit portraits includes the 1st.  Let me see if I can figure out where the 1st ID uniform came from so the creator gets credit

Here you go - EZ's uniforms with MJkerner patches.

http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=2205

Edited by sburke

I've been wishing for one of our talented types like Vein or Aris to do some uniform mods with unit patches etc. for a while. There were some excellent ones done for CMSF. I particularly would like to see 3rd ID, as that's who I went to Desert Storm with. Hint hint! ;)

That's great will look for it. But right now I have to redo the mod, because I noticed that there is two flags on the sleeves of the uniform. There is only one flag and it is on the right sleeve, there is no flag on the left sleeve just the unit patch. Base on the DA PAM 670-1.

I will post the mod this weekend for 1ID, 3ID, and 4ID.