Tac-AI Tweak Request - Minefields

I played a QB last night and watched in horror at one point in the battle when an entire platoon I had ordered to advance down a road walked over a minefield. I lost around 10 KIA to that minefield, because the men kept on going, or else panicked and ran out of it. What they should have done is stopped and crawled out of it - very slowly! The following squads should also have stopped or else altered their path so as not to walk straight into an obvious minefield covered in the mangled bodies of their mates.

Please BFC, can you address this issue with the next Tac-AI tweak.

Yes, there are workarounds for all sorts of strange/unrealistic behavior in CM. 

However, one points these things out in the hope that this sort of phenomena will be fixed in future iterations.  BF is very good in that respect.  We consumers just have to be patient.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 7:26 PM, Cpl Steiner said:

In this particular scenario I was behind schedule so careful scouting was not an option. Besides, the recent engine 4.0 upgrade to squad spacing most likely contributed to the high death toll, so it seems fair to me to suggest another small tweak.

As has been said elsewhere: is this necessarily true? Minefields might be modeled as a % per man in the action square, and exact position might be irrelevant. COuld just be bad luck on your part. I haven't seen a definitive answer to this point..