Richi

What Version of BS do I have?

Hi all,

Just purchased black Sea, installed it and when i activated the key it says it unlcoked Black sea and Engine 4?

I start the game up and it sase game engine 4 and game version 2?

So is v4 included and do i need any additional patches? as game says version 2 but download patches are only at version 1.04?

thanks all.

Game version 2.00 is the latest. That comes with engine version 4. So you are good to go.

There is some confusion over this but what we have now is better than the confusion before they had separate version numbers for the game and the engine. This comes up because they are creating engine updates for older games that were released years ago. There have been four versions of the game engine that the game titles share. One of those games has been around that whole time - CMBN but others have not. In the case of CMBS version 1.0 of the game shipped with the third engine version. So when the fourth engine version is incorporated into it the game got a version 2.00 label.

ah ok, so unlike me buying update 4 for BN because i purchased BS only a few days ago version 4 and the 2 patches released so far are included in the game? i have no problem if i have to buy v4 for BS but if i don't bonus, it gets to go towards FB haha.

cheers mate