Looking for CMBS PBEM opponent.

exsonic01

I leaved the CMBS more than a year, but returned after 4.0 engine. You could regard me as a beginner. 

I'm OK with QB or Scenario, US/UA/Rus all OK, all battle size is fine. Prefer meeting engagement, but attack/defense or others are also fine as well. 

Hey Mate,

I'm up for multi, just picked up black sea so although experienced with SF and BN BS is new to me, so would appreciate smaller scenario to start with,

also if you have a look at my forum post below for 6 years ive been looking for a multi game but unsuccessful, so this would be my first and i have no idea what i need to do.

also im Aus timezone if that matters.

cheers mate

On 1/17/2017 at 11:12 PM, Richi said:

Hey Mate,

I'm up for multi, just picked up black sea so although experienced with SF and BN BS is new to me, so would appreciate smaller scenario to start with,

also if you have a look at my forum post below for 6 years ive been looking for a multi game but unsuccessful, so this would be my first and i have no idea what i need to do.

also im Aus timezone if that matters.

cheers mate

Hello Richi 

Check your PM please.  

• 3 weeks later...