Panzerschreck Hero

I want to claim a new record - a lone guy with a 'schreck (his teammate dead some while ago) took out 3 T34s in just over 30 seconds! He already had one or two kills before that too! Serious hero material. Unfortunately I don't give much for his chances now as that was his last 3 rockets, and his position is a little overrun (hence the number of targets!)

On 1/4/2017 at 4:49 PM, Sailor Malan2 said:

I want to claim a new record - a lone guy with a 'schreck (his teammate dead some while ago) took out 3 T34s in just over 30 seconds! He already had one or two kills before that too! Serious hero material. Unfortunately I don't give much for his chances now as that was his last 3 rockets, and his position is a little overrun (hence the number of targets!)

How could you even manage to KO more then one Tank in a turn with a Schreck, and with only one member at that (must have been one of those Auto Schrecks :-(...Unfortunately, I see these types of behavior in CM all the time. 

You think the reload time should be longer than the 15 secs or so it took? Remember he was already loaded for the first, so only 2 reload/fire sequences in just over 30s, and the tanks came to him (no movement or even facing change necessary). All very close range too, longest was under 70m IIRC and the other 2 much closer (down to 20m I think - haven't got the save on this m/c). What is the reload time (RL) of a 'scheck? I haven't been able to find it, but it doesn't look like it needs to be too long?

He had to go and medic the teammate, some time before to collect the rockets (he had only 2 - one in the tube and one spare, he picked up 3 more). He wasn't moving very fast after that!