Sign in to follow this  
Spackweasel

Eroneous Bunker Problem

Guys

I have an odd problem in that Panzer iv(h)'s seem to turn up for graphical purposes only as a concrete bunker. The bunker moves along like a tank and the direction changes to face the direction you would expect the turret to go.

Rather than uninstall and reinstall and risk mucking up everything else with all the Combat Mission files which now finally work perfectly apart from this , is there a file somewhere that points to the appropriate graphic and can be checked and changed.

THanks

Dave

This appears to be a problem introduced with the Vehicle Pack. Looking through the 3.12 patch notes I do NOT see a specific fix listed for this, but other reports mention that the 3.11 patch fixes this issue, though I don't see it mentioned in the patch notes for 3.11. The Panzer IV H Late appears normal when zoomed out, but when you zoom in it then appears as a bunker.

The all-in-one 10GB installer for CMBN 3.0 should install everything except the Battle Pack and the 3.12 patch if you want to simplify your installation.

Sign in to follow this