John F

where is my data file???????

So I downloaded some campaigns from the repository but cannot find any CMBN data file in which to put them to play. I tried under my user files...nothing. The are some files in the "program Files" folder but no "data" folder. I tried searching and it doesn't exist. But If I got to Cortana ans type in the game name it shows up no problem and I can play it.  I am running win10 (and, yes, it is BY FAR, the worst OS ever). HELP???? 

Do you have this folder?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Combat Mission Battle for Normandy

That's where my game is installed,and that's where I find the "Data" subfolder.

However, to install campaigns you need to go to the "Game files\Campaigns" subfolder.

Combat Mission Battle for Normandy so not what @Lille Fiskerby said but what @Bulletpoint said.  However I do not believe the default for new installs is not under c:\Program Files (x86) but somewhere under your user directory.  The key is to find the Game Files/Campaigns folder.

Not sure what you especially don't like about Win10 I find it just as good as Win7 and significantly easier to deal with the Win8. The install locations are the same for all three of those OSes though so same problem no matter which one you are playing on.