Sign in to follow this  
17pounder

Enemy force not showing up in QB on automatic?

Recently I started playing the QB feature a lot on CMBN (with MG), CMRT and CMFB. I'm only having problems with CMBN - 3 times in 2 days now when selecting automatic force selection for both sides the resulting battle has no enemy forces on the map whatsoever - an easy victory but hardly ideal! I've yet to have this problem when I select my own force (so far).

I have CMBN with MG 2.12 version. I've been running it on Windows 10 for some time now without problems. I'd be grateful for some advice on this issue. 

It's because the automatic selection function in this game is completely broken. Probably what happened was that the AI bought a "cannon company" which consists entirely of off-map artillery.

31 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

It's because the automatic selection function in this game is completely broken. Probably what happened was that the AI bought a "cannon company" which consists entirely of off-map artillery.

Thank you for your swift reply. Okay I'll drop that choice on CMBN from now on. At least it's not just me!

Sign in to follow this