Recommended: YouTube for learning CMx2?

Yes, that is the ACG (Armchair General) series.  I have watched them twice.

I am always amazed what you learn by watching others play.  Like I never knew that you could navigate the chain of command by clicking the panel at the bottom.  I was always clicking on the map and using +, -.  (old school CMx1 player)

Yes @SLIM has some very good instructive videos.  He has several and I don't know all the links for them.  I tagged @SLIM in this post twice :D so he will be along and provide the necessary links.  He also has his own U-Tube channel with all kinds of cool stuff.  

@Wodin just posted some videos from @IanL.  The link for those are below.

http://www.awargamersneedfulthings.co.uk/search/label/aar  

This playlist has everything, both the Armchair General vids, my own stuff, and a couple small vids from his1ojd.

Playlist Link

I'm working on a revised video series right now, hoping to make it a bit more user-friendly, and more professional.

Edited by SLIM

6 hours ago, SLIM said:

This playlist has everything, both the Armchair General vids, my own stuff, and a couple small vids from his1ojd.

Playlist Link

I'm working on a revised video series right now, hoping to make it a bit more user-friendly, and more professional.

i wish these where around when i first picked up CM, would have saved me 3 years worth of learning not to suicide charge, or get stuck in the mud of ineffective long range standoffs.

would love to see your approach to using the half track borne infantry available.

Edited by Cobetco