GhostRider3/3

Barkmann's Corner revisited

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, GhostRider3/3 said:

I am no computer genius and that site is extremely cumbersome for me, which means probably no more scenario making for me.  

That would be a bloody shame mate.

2 hours ago, Combatintman said:

Yeah I just cant figure out how to upload the scenario file... whenever I do it rejects it.  Cant find anything really to help walk me through the process etc.

I'd hit @Bootie up again. By the looks of it there's been another update which probably explains your difficulties. I have had hit and miss experiences trying to upload to the Scenario Depot, sometimes I've figured it out myself but also sometimes Bootie has had to help me out. While the service they are providing the community there is a noble one and Bootie is always mega helpful, I do miss just being able to write a quick description, zip a file and upload it in a couple of clicks on the repository which then automatically created a new thread announcement on the relevant board on the forum saying that a new scenario/campaign/mod had been created.

I guess you've been here already but if not, here is the tutorial which applies to TPG as well as TSD:

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/about/

I think one of my successful uploads was as a result of watching this tutorial so it may get you across the line.

Posted (edited)

Any updates on this? Or would anyone mind rehosting the mission file in the meantime? I would love to play it ever since I saw PanzerPajamas' video on it.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see that Ghostrider uploaded it here directly.

Edited by Gkenny

9 hours ago, Gkenny said:

Any updates on this? Or would anyone mind rehosting the mission file in the meantime? I would love to play it ever since I saw PanzerPajamas' video on it.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see that Ghostrider uploaded it here directly.

Thanks Gkenny.  It would be nice if someone can take that file and upload it to the Scenario Depot.. LOL for the life of me it still will not accept the file I give it.  Trying to figure out a plan B.  Cheers and I hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend.

Semper Fi.

James.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:39 AM, Combatintman said:

well I just finished a Italian Sicily Scenario.  Will post it up in the Italian area in the next couple days... still for some reason its not letting me load scenarios on their page.

On 4/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, Combatintman said:

I'd hit @Bootie up again. By the looks of it there's been another update which probably explains your difficulties. I have had hit and miss experiences trying to upload to the Scenario Depot, sometimes I've figured it out myself but also sometimes Bootie has had to help me out. While the service they are providing the community there is a noble one and Bootie is always mega helpful, I do miss just being able to write a quick description, zip a file and upload it in a couple of clicks on the repository which then automatically created a new thread announcement on the relevant board on the forum saying that a new scenario/campaign/mod had been created.

I guess you've been here already but if not, here is the tutorial which applies to TPG as well as TSD:

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/about/

I think one of my successful uploads was as a result of watching this tutorial so it may get you across the line.

The video link for that is no longer available.  Not sure they know Youtube may have taken it down or it got flagged for some odd reason.