Hi all

Because for different reasons I do not have  playing CM battle of Normandy since couples of months...now the problem is resolved but  I don't remember if we have the possibility to transport troops on tanks and vehicles, like CM Red Thunder...have CMRT also and this is a pleasure to use this function  but didn't remember if the upgrade 3.0 for Normandy and CMFI allowed this ?

Thanks in advance to your comments.

Thanks Cobetco this is really sad don't understand a big game with more modules like CMBN have not this possibility ...but what is so different that CMRT ?

I asking me if my poor troops will be able and execute the long walking march close to lot of  empty tanks and vehicles places ?...?

5 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

this is really sad don't understand a big game with more modules like CMBN have not this possibility ...but what is so different that CMRT ?

As I understand it, it's because the locations for each trooper has to be coded into each tank model, so upgrading all the existing vehicles in CMBN would take some time (=money). 

Thank you Bulletpoint

Well I think all soldiers can counting until less 1000 than everybody will know in which vehicles theirs are attributed..and will find a place to sitting .:P

...Ok ok more understanding now thanks to your reply...