Sign in to follow this  
user1000

Which Vehicles have run flat tires?

The tires on the half-track, m8 and m20 (also jeep?) need to be harder to knock out. Many times I find I have to bail out of an m8 or m20 because the tires were shot. I have heard these tires are almost full hard rubber (run flats) and are not air, bullets from small arms just wouldn't be a problem for them. The half-tracks have the same and even a track to push it if those 2 front go out, however I can't imagine it them to only in an HE explosion or burned off by fire. I believe most vehicles on the British side have these as well. Not sure if the Germans used run flats for their stuff.

6 hours ago, user1000 said:

I have heard these tires are almost full hard rubber (run flats) and are not air...

First I've heard of this. If you have a source, I'd like to know it. Interesting fact if true.

Michael

I find what kills the tires in this game is not so much gunfire a simply going through wooden fences and small garden hedges. A couple of those and tires start getting yellow/orange, leading to immobilisation.

Not sure if it's mean tto represent the tires literally falling off, or if the damage to "tires" is meant to show the increasing likelyhood of getting stuck somewhere. I would personally prefer tires/tracks to not get worn down gradually by passing through stuff, but instead each pass should have a percent chance of bogging the vehicle, with potential for getting immobilised.

I mean, when you're in a tank, either your tank throws a track, or it doesn't, as far as I know.

Edited by Bulletpoint

Sign in to follow this